Friday, 13 May 2011

Love begins in a moment.....

Surprise, surprise...Yes I'm blogging again!! I can't believe I have posted so many times this week.... are you impressed - and are you liking what you see? I'd love to know what you think.


I have been eager to make a card using the stamp set called "Thanks for sharing" the moment I saw it in mini catalogue. It has been on my "wish list" for a while now and it was finally on my latest order!


Stampin' Up Supplies used:
Butterfly - from set "Thanks for Caring"
Sentiment - Hostess level 3 set
"Occasional Quotes"
Ink -  Baja Breeze, Soft Suede
Card stock - Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla
Paper - Elegant Soiree 12x12" Designer Series Paper
Accents -  Basic Pearls

I love the simplicity of this card, the colour combination and the impact it has... you can't help but smile when you see this card.

If you have any questions or would like to place an order or book a workshop, please feel free to contact me on 07828 149666 or lynne.fahey@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by today, be sure to come back again as I have been making the "zero cupcakes" in a chocolate version....
Luv Lynne
xxx

7 comments:

  1. This is an absolutely gorgeous card! I didn't know that I needed that stamp set until now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you stamped the butterfly in two colurs - darn you, i don't own this set but now i think i may have to!! Well done its beuatiful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooops, sorry to make you "have" to buy the "thanks for caring" stamp sets Ladies... but it's just so lovely - you won't regret it :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Catherine Carol wrote:
    This is an absolutely gorgeous card! I didn't know that I needed that stamp set until now...

    (Blogger ate my comments so reposting from my email copy)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle Last wrote:

    love how you stamped the butterfly in two colurs - darn you, i don't own this set but now i think i may have to!! Well done its beuatiful x

    (Blogger ate my comments so reposting from email copy)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynne Fahey wrote:
    Ooops, sorry to make you "have" to buy the "thanks for caring" stamp sets Ladies... but it's just so lovely - you won't regret it :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uhooi,,
    Waw,, This card is very nice, beautiful and creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time.